Here is a sample of how we contribute towards our local community:
- We sponsor both adult and children sporting teams throughout Sligo.
- Pauric and Shane have become volunteers for the National Consumer Agency in presenting their workplace educational programme ‘Money Skills for Life’.
- Pauric is one of the organisers of the Annual Rosses Point Christmas Swim. This swim has raised money for local and national charities for the last 22 years.
- Tommy is heavily involved in coaching Gaelic Games and is also involved in getting the Sligo GAA Centre of Excellence off the ground which will provide state of the art facilities for all age groups throughout Sligo.
- Every year we partake in the 2FM Christmas Toy appeal.
- Proud Supporters of the North West Hospice Coffee morning.
- Sinéad is involved in coaching Ladies Football.